Actual = Expected: Statistical Framework for Scorecard Management: Free session with Gerard Scallan.
To test the technology we will be using for our trainer-led on-line courses we are running 2 free sessions.
Tuesday 31 March 2020 at 10:00 UK, 11:00 Central European Time - currently full.
Monday 6 April at 10:00 UK, 11:00 Central European Time - spaces available.
Since this is a test, we are limiting participants to the first 10 people to register interest and we will ask people to give us feedback afterwards.
Please get in touch if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: All open seminars planned for May this year have been cancelled. We will be offering trainer-led on-line courses very soon to ensure skills-transfer continues. Our autumn programme is unaffected at this time.
For more information contact email@example.com
The industry standard for credit analytics training:
- credit scoring - development and practical use and management
- credit strategy development and evaluation
- PD, EAD, LGD models for Basel II purposes (Not currently available. Please contact us to enquire.)
- credit portfolio management
- bad debt modelling (Not currently available. Please contact us to enquire.)
All seminars combine analytic rigour, sound practical understanding of the credit business and a creative approach to the use of management information.
Seminars are directed at levels from recent recruits to executive management - and tailored for portfolio management and modelling teams.
Our training is available in a choice of three formats:
- Open seminars (generally offered in spring and autumn of each year)
- In-house seminars giving a very cost effective option for multiple delegates
- 1:1 tutoring and mentoring
Contact us to discuss 1:1 tutoring and mentoring on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01275 843146