Important notice: All open seminars are currently offered as trainer-led online courses; some in-house seminars now have the option for online or face to face delivery.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The industry standard for credit analytics training:
- Credit scoring - development and practical use and management
- Credit strategy development and evaluation
- PD , EAD , LGD models for Basel II purposes (Not currently available. Please contact us to enquire.)
- Credit portfolio management
- Collections analytics
- Bad debt modelling (Not currently available. Please contact us to enquire.)
All seminars combine analytic rigour, sound practical understanding of the credit business and a creative approach to the use of management information.
Seminars are directed at levels from recent recruits to executive management - and tailored for portfolio management and modelling teams.
Our training is available in a choice of three formats:
- Open seminars (generally offered in spring and autumn of each year)
- In-house seminars giving a very cost effective option for multiple delegates
- 1:1 tutoring and mentoring
Contact us to discuss 1:1 tutoring and mentoring on email email@example.com or call us on 01275 843146