To provide an introduction to credit scoring, set within the business context of running a credit portfolio, for new Credit Risk Analysts and Managers, working daily with scored portfolios.
- Scorecard development principles
- How to set scorecard strategies for new business / account acquisition
- How to develop a policy framework for referrals and overrides
- The techniques for monitoring scorecards, strategies and portfolio performance
- The concepts of behavioural scoring
At the end of this two-day seminar, delegates will know how to:
- Use scoring to set and evaluate credit strategies
- Identify internal and external business factors which influence the results of their strategies
- Anticipate, explain and respond to changes in expected results
- Balance credit risk vs acquisition growth objectives
Who should attend
Credit scoring / risk analysts:
- Involved daily in credit scoring, credit risk or the monitoring of credit strategies
- Ideally with six months practical experience
- New to the credit risk / operations area
- Requiring a strategic background to the role of scoring in running a credit portfolio
Format and materials
F2F or online seminar
During the seminar:
Formal presentations with practical exercises and whole group discussion
Break-out discussion and feedback groups
To take away:
F2F Standard programme: 2 days.
Online Standard programme: 5 sessoins over 5 mornings.
Running this seminar in-house
We can offer this seminar at a date to suit you. It can also be tailored to suit your exact audience by selecting modules from other seminars - see the custom planner for options.
In-house seminars are generally more cost effective than registering for open seminar places, where you have more than 6 delegates wishing to attend.
Choosing to attend the open seminar
All open seminars are held online. Click for next dates.
For more on course content email email@example.com