To provide an introduction to credit scoring, set within the business context of running a credit portfolio, for new Credit Risk Analysts and Managers, working daily with scored portfolios.
- Scorecard development principles
- How to set scorecard strategies for new business / account acquisition
- How to develop a policy framework for referrals and overrides
- The techniques for monitoring scorecards, strategies and portfolio performance
- The concepts of behavioural scoring
At the end of this two-day seminar, delegates will know how to:
- Use scoring to set and evaluate credit strategies
- Identify internal and external business factors which influence the results of their strategies
- Anticipate, explain and respond to changes in expected results
- Balance credit risk vs acquisition growth objectives
Who should attend
Credit scoring / risk analysts:
- Involved daily in credit scoring, credit risk or the monitoring of credit strategies
- Ideally with six months practical experience
- New to the credit risk / operations area
- Requiring a strategic background to the role of scoring in running a credit portfolio
Format and materials
F2F or online seminar
During the seminar:
Formal presentations with practical exercises and whole group discussion
Break-out discussion and feedback groups
To take away:
F2F Standard programme: 2 days.
Online Standard programme: 5 sessoins over 5 mornings.
Running this seminar in-house
We can offer this seminar at a date to suit you. It can also be tailored to suit your exact audience by selecting modules from other seminars - see the custom planner for options.
In-house seminars are generally more cost effective than registering for open seminar places, where you have more than 6 delegates wishing to attend.
Choosing to attend the open seminar
All open seminars are currently held online. Click for next dates.
For more on course content and place availability, email email@example.com