Advanced, technical, business-led seminar on scorecard building.
Online trainer-led seminar run by Gerard Scallan.
5 mornings plus 1 afternoon.
Days 1, 2, 4, 5 start time 09:00 finish time 13:00 (UK time).
Day 3 morning start time 09:00 finish time 12:30; afternoon start time 13:30 finish time 16:45.
Registration on day 1 from 08:45.
Online seminar agenda: click here
To demonstrate scorecard design and development techniques, to meet today’s business objectives, for analysts and managers involved in scorecard building.
- How to define and acquire the scorecard development sample
- The basic algorithms for scorecard construction
- The techniques for ‘reject inference’
- The methodologies for building multiple scorecards and small sample scorecards
- The practical steps involved in scorecard building project management
At the end of this three-day seminar, delegates will:
- Have the practical skills for building effective scorecard
- Know how to define parameters for building scorecards to reflect business goals
- Be able to actively manage a scorecard development project
- Understand problems regularly faced by developers and have solutions to these issues
- Appreciate that key development decisions rely on experience and business judgement, as much as being able to apply the relevant statistical techniques
Who should attend
Analysts and technical managers:
- Responsible for scorecard building - in-house or with external scorecard developers
- Wishing to build credit risk or marketing orientated scorecards
- With some practical scorecard building experience
- With some formal training in statistics ideally to ‘A’ level standard
Format and materials
Formal presentations with practical exercises and whole group discussion
Break-out discussion and feedback groups
Seminar manual to take away
Online: 5 mornings plus 1 afternoon.
Also available as an in-house seminar with dates arranged to suit the client.
For more on course content and place availability, email email@example.com
Our Swedish partners, UC - Asiakastieto, have produced a video to explain what the seminar covers. Click here to see what you will learn and why you should attend.