Advanced, technical, business-led seminar on scorecard building.
Online trainer-led seminar run by Gerard Scallan.
5 mornings plus 1 afternoon. Zoom platform.
Days 1, 2, 4, 5 start time 09:00 finish time 13:00 (UK time).
Day 3 morning start time 09:00 finish time 12:30; afternoon start time 13:30 finish time 16:45.
Registration on day 1 from 08:45.
Online seminar agenda: click here
Our Swedish partners, UC - Asiakastieto, have produced a video to explain what the seminar covers (recorded pre-COVID). Click here to see what you will learn and why you should attend.
To demonstrate scorecard design and development techniques, to meet today’s business objectives, for analysts and managers involved in scorecard building.
- How to define and acquire the scorecard development sample
- The basic algorithms for scorecard construction
- The techniques for ‘reject inference’
- The methodologies for building multiple scorecards and small sample scorecards
- The practical steps involved in scorecard building project management
At the end of this three-day seminar, delegates will:
- Have the practical skills for building effective scorecard
- Know how to define parameters for building scorecards to reflect business goals
- Be able to actively manage a scorecard development project
- Understand problems regularly faced by developers and have solutions to these issues
- Appreciate that key development decisions rely on experience and business judgement, as much as being able to apply the relevant statistical techniques
Who should attend?
Analysts and technical managers:
- Responsible for scorecard building - in-house or with external scorecard developers
- Wishing to build credit risk or marketing orientated scorecards
- With some practical scorecard building experience
- Ideally with some formal training in statistics
Format and materials
Lecture based formal presentations with opportunity for questions and whole group discussion. Bring some challenging questions with you!
Seminar manual to take away.
Online: 5 mornings plus 1 afternoon.
Also available as an in-house seminar with dates arranged to suit the client.
For more on course content and place availability, email email@example.com