Entry-level seminar on credit scoring, acquisition strategies, validation and tracking.
Online trainer-led seminar run by Helen McNab.
5 mornings. Zoom platform.
Start time 09:00. Finish time at 12:30 each day (UK time).
Registration on day 1 from 08:45.
Online seminar agenda: click here
Find out more in this short video clip: click here
- Scorecard development principles
- How to set scorecard strategies for new business / account acquisition
- How to develop a policy framework for referrals and overrides
- The techniques for monitoring scorecards, strategies and portfolio performance
- The concepts of behavioural scoring
At the end of this two-day seminar, delegates will know how to:
- Use scoring to set and evaluate credit strategies
- Identify internal and external business factors which influence strategy outcomes
- Anticipate, explain and respond to changes in expected results
- Balance credit risk vs acquisition growth objectives
Who should attend
Credit scoring / risk analysts:
- Involved daily in credit scoring, credit risk or the monitoring of credit strategies
- New to the credit risk / operations area
- Requiring a strategic background to the role of scoring in running a credit portfolio
Format and materials
During the seminar:
Formal presentations with practical exercises and whole group discussion
Break-out discussion and feedback groups
To take away:
Online: 5 mornings.
Also available as an in-house seminar with dates arranged to suit the client.
For more on course content and place availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org