ScorePlus is delighted to announce collaboration with UC - Asiakastieto based in Stockholm.
UC - Asiakastieto have produced a video to explain what the seminar covers. Click here to see what you will learn and why you should attend.
To demonstrate scorecard design and development techniques, to meet today’s business objectives, for analysts and managers involved in scorecard building.
- How to define and acquire the scorecard development sample
- The basic algorithms for scorecard construction
- The techniques for ‘reject inference’
- The methodologies for building multiple scorecards and small sample scorecards
- The practical steps involved in scorecard building project management
At the end of this three-day seminar, delegates will:
- Have the practical skills for building effective scorecard
- Know how to define parameters for building scorecards to reflect business goals
- Be able to actively manage a scorecard development project
- Understand problems regularly faced by developers and have solutions to these issues
- Appreciate that key development decisions rely on experience and business judgement, as much as being able to apply the relevant statistical techniques
Who should attend
Analysts and technical managers:
- Responsible for scorecard building - in-house or with external scorecard developers
- Wishing to build credit risk or marketing orientated scorecards
- With some practical scorecard building experience
- With some formal training in statistics ideally to ‘A’ level standard
Format and materials
Formal presentations with practical exercises and whole group discussion
Break-out discussion and feedback groups
Seminar manual, including bibliography of reference sources, to take away
Available as an open or in-house seminar. All open seminars are held at the top class Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol, BS1 5TA, UK. In-house seminar dates are arranged to suit the client.
For more on course content and place availability, email email@example.com