ScorePlus is delighted to announce further collaboration with UC - Asiakastieto based in Stockholm.
To develop the strategic skills of Credit Scoring / Risk Insight Analysts and Portfolio Managers, through the rigorous design and evaluation of credit strategies, underpinned by scorecards, and the reporting of portfolio performance for scrutiny by senior management.
- Reading the portfolio – linking financial results to underlying credit strategy opportunities
- Scorecard selection and measurement: getting the most out of models to support decisions
- Credit strategy formulation: a structured approach to defining objectives, design and evaluation
- Strategy analysis: designing the MI to reflect objectives and expectations
- Portfolio analysis: rethinking vintage matrices to detect early changes in delinquency trends
- Monthly reporting: key features of an effective MI pack
- Portfolio metrics and risk appetite: defining key metrics and setting triggers for action
Supporting examples are drawn from across the credit cycle: originations, existing book and collections.
At the end of this two-day seminar, delegates will know how to:
- Identify key profit drivers and understand the complexities of relating actions to consequence
- Critique a scorecard to ensure it is "fit for purpose" - in business terms
- Design and evaluate credit strategies, using an analysis driven framework of clear objectives and expectations
- Use scores to reduce complexity in these credit strategies
- Present strategy alternatives, articulating assumptions and expectations
- Use the "actual vs expected" principle to identify deviations from budget
- Define high level metrics and reporting with supporting statistical tests
Who should attend
Credit scoring / risk insight analysts: involved daily in the development, deployment and monitoring of credit strategies and portfolio performance, ideally with 12 months practical experience
Portfolio managers: new to credit risk a or requiring a greater understanding of the role of scoring in running a credit portfolio along with key metrics for measuring success
Format and materials
Formal presentations with practical exercises and whole group discussion
Break-out discussion and feedback groups
Seminar manual to take away along with a ‘back at the office “to do” list’, to support seminar learning and web resource listings.
Available as an open or in-house seminar. All open seminars are held at the top class Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol, BS1 5TA, UK. In-house seminar dates are arranged to suit the client.
For more on course content and place availability, email email@example.com