To provide an introduction to credit scoring, set within the business context of running a credit portfolio, for new Credit Risk Analysts and Managers, working daily with scored portfolios.
- Scorecard development principles
- How to set scorecard strategies for new business / account acquisition
- How to develop a policy framework for referrals and overrides
- The techniques for monitoring scorecards, strategies and portfolio performance
- The concepts of behavioural scoring
- At the end of this two-day seminar, delegates will know how to:
- Use scoring to set and evaluate credit strategies
- Identify internal and external business factors which influence the results of their strategies
- Anticipate, explain and respond to changes in expected results
- Balance credit risk vs acquisition growth objectives
Who should attend
Credit scoring / risk analysts:
- Involved daily in credit scoring, credit risk or the monitoring of credit strategies
- Ideally with six months practical experience
- New to the credit risk / operations area
- Requiring a strategic background to the role of scoring in running a credit portfolio
Format and materials
During the seminar:
Formal presentations with practical exercises and whole group discussion
Break-out discussion and feedback groups
To take away:
2 days in-house or open seminar programme.
Available as an open or in-house seminar. All open seminars are held at the top class Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol, BS1 5TA, UK. In-house seminar dates are arranged to suit the client.
For more on course content and place availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees excluding VAT
First delegate: £850
Second delegate: £800
Each subsequent delegate: £760
The small print
Open seminar prices include course materials, refreshments and lunch each day, and the course dinner after day one. Fees exclude travel and accommodation. UK VAT at the standard rate is payable in addition (regardless of delegate’s country of origin). Discounts are given (as shown above) for delegates from the same company who book on the same course. These do not apply to cross-course bookings. Substitutions may be made at any time without charge. Cancellations within 14 days of the course start date are subject to a cancellation fee of 30% of the course fees. Prices valid until 30th June 2015. Payment is required on invoice.